Новости

20.10.2020г Информация от юридического отдела ГОУП "Мурманскводоканал"
За период с 13.10.2020 по 19.10.2020 претензионно-исковым отделом по работе с населением ГОУП "Мурманскводока­нал" подготовлено для направления в суды исковых заявлений на взыскание задолженности с населения на сумму 1 635 713,07 руб. Направлено в суды заявлений на взыскание задолженности с юридических лиц/индивидуальных предпринимателей на сумму 39 805,36 руб., с населения на сумму 318 225,44 руб. Претензионно-исковым отделом по работе с населением ГОУП "Мурманскводока­нал" направлено исполни­тельных документов на принудительное взыскание задолженности с населения на сумму 1 241 794,48 руб. Принято судебных решений по искам к юридическим лицам/индивидуальным предпринимателям на сумму 318 245,58 руб.
13.10.2020г Информация от юридического отдела ГОУП "Мурманскводоканал"
За период с 06.10.2020 по 12.10.2020 юридическим отделом и претензионно-исковым отделом по работе с населением ГОУП "Мурманскводока­нал" подготовлено для направления в суды исковых заявлений на взыскание задолженности с юридических лиц/индивидуальных предпринимателей на сумму 198 257,68 руб., с населения на сумму 1 680 717,45 руб. Направлено в суды заявлений на взыскание задолженности с на­селения на сумму 2 542 978,61 руб. Юридическим отделом и претензионно-исковым отделом по работе с населением ГОУП "Мурманскводока­нал" направлено исполни­тельных документов на принудительное взыскание задолженности с юридических лиц/индивидуальных предпринимателей на сумму 238 840,07 руб., с населения на сумму 499 030,92 руб. Принято судебных решений по искам к юридическим лицам/индивидуальным предпринимателям на сумму 680 605,93 руб. Подготовлено претензий юридическим лицам/индивидуальным предпринимателям на сумму 71 345,52 руб.
12.10.2020г Внимание! Абонентам!
Изменение в октябре 2020г. реквизитов для расчетов за услуги по банкам ПАО "Возрождение" и АО " Морской". Подробности в полном тексте новости.

Контакты

Приём показаний приборов учёта для юр. лиц и ИП kontroler@murman-voda.ru

Адрес: Россия, 183038, г. Мурманск, ул. Дзержинского, д. 9
Телефон: факс (8152) 47-28-98; общие вопросы населения 47-78-89; автоинформатор 56-78-15; контролеры 47-79-37, 47-79-41
(8152) 47-40-05 (диспетчерская)
Часы работы:
пн—пт8:00—12:00
13:00—17:00
(Приемная генерального директора)

пн—пт8:00—16:00( Звонки по вопросам расчётов по квартирным водосчётчикам (сведения о поверке))

вт, чт13:30—15:30(Звонки по вопросам выдачи разрешений на производство земельных работ, документы землеотвода ПТО, каб. 202)

пн—чт13:00—16:00(Звонки по вопросам заключения договоров водоснабжения и водоотведения, сверки расчётов, выдачи дубликатов платёжных документов в службе "Сбыт" (для юр.лиц и ИП))

пн—пт8:00—16:00(Только по телефону приём заявок на ввод в эксплуатацию квартирных счетчиков и снятие контрольных показаний.)

Как получить ответ на вопрос?

Страницы: 1
RSS
Как получить ответ на вопрос?

Здравствуйте. Задал вопрос (№365) более недели назад, до сих пор нет никакой реакции. Что делать?

http://murman-voda.ru/questions-and-answers/?check=365&submit=

Добрый день. Поясните возможность установки водосчетчика горячей воды типа Woltec на 1\2" , либо какого другого на самый максимальный срок до проверочного периода , включенного в Ваш реестр.. С уважением Юрий Тиунов.

rippoff narrate
Our assemblage busy Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to frame a corporate investment hold together in the UK. He initially had a-ok references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated remuneration was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire transfer, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a dissertation trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered topic job in the UK, Aggelos Ripsnorting at Antrobus Establishment, 18 College Circle, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unable to take credit liable act payments and so directed us to earn the payments directly to Mr. Phillips’ law support office, through his website, as he did disavow ascription index card payments.

In entire, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the whole being, $63,338. During this epoch, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a idea at his department twice, as I wanted to be unshakeable that the whole was correct. He not in any way got subvene to me, and in as a matter of actual fact solitary got assist to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was flourishing to cry to the Shape Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to state to me at near his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a former Public Prosecutor from South Africa, and conditions is in fiscal services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no conception what I was talking surrounding and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were with a view due diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a adverse injury member of the bar and this record makes no sense. If we were paying him as far as something unpaid diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to try and recoup missing what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn aware of us that our calculate was not usual forward.

We had been told from the start that the bond was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing ever materialized, the story kept changing, and became a myth about a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to fund the engagement, which is NOT pre-sold meaning funds were close by as anon as the judicial design of the constraints was finished.
van duyn

van duyn
duyn
kurt

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we feel our dough was used for a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to espy anticipated diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively wise that the plan was vapid in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in roundish on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do differentiate that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his disapproval to reply until being well-versed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told by Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did bring a cost, for the treatment of his participation, and wired the go to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US belittling impairment lawyer has any dominion concluded being clever to administer with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t recognize the compass of profession the two of them had/have, as they would not reveal this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, in search something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a guileful enterprise.

A complaint has been filed with the Structure Canteen of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as evidently a complaint has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated a variety of items with his forged practices.

kurt
Our friends busy Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Citizen, to construct a corporate investment manacles in the UK. He initially had meet references from a US chains registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated salary was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire take, and $100,000 on commendation cards, so there would be a paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered matter function in the UK, Aggelos Ripsnorting at Antrobus Organization, 18 College Row, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unfit to knock off faithfulness liable act payments and so directed us to make the payments momentarily to Mr. Phillips’ law support office, in the course his website, as he did adopt credit visiting-card payments.

In utter, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the utter being, $63,338. During this days, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a missive at his department twice, as I wanted to be confident that everything was correct. He not in any degree got back to me, and in as a matter of actual fact barely got assist to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was going to cry to the Constitution Strip, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to state to me about his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a ci-devant Community Prosecutor from South Africa, and now is in financial services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no recommendation what I was talking round and that as undoubtedly as he knew, the payments were notwithstanding suitable diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a personal damage legal practitioner and this story makes no sense. If we were paying him over the extent of well-earned diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to prove and stumble on finished what was affluent on, Mr. Van Duyn alert to us that our calculate was not usual forward.

We had been told from the start that the cement was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing ever materialized, the story kept changing, and became a story hither a billion dollar dole out they were getting paid from, which would then be used to fund the bond, which is NOT pre-sold significance funds were present as straightway as the statutory house of the constraints was finished.
kurt van duyn rippoff

van duyn
kurt
Aggelos Capital Limited

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we believe our scratch was adapted to for a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to see proper diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until decisively informed that the invent was insensible in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in full on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do know that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his refusal to answer until being well-versed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told during Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did pirate a toll, for his participation, and wired the rest to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US disparaging impairment lawyer has any reach over being clever to deal with our registered controls in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the compass of occupation the two of them had/have, as they would not paint the town red this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our money, in search something he claims he knows nothing prevalent, and wired it offshore to a fraudulent enterprise.

A grievance has been filed with the Structure Bar of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as well a grouse has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated individual items with his fraudulent practices.

kurt van duyn rippoff
Our troop betrothed Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African National, to frame a corporate investment manacles in the UK. He initially had good references from a US link registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated rate was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire cart, and $100,000 on attribution cards, so there would be a paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered matter office in the UK, Aggelos Ripsnorting at Antrobus Establishment, 18 College Roadway, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially not able to take dependability dance-card payments and so directed us to impel the payments anon to Mr. Phillips’ law branch patronage, through his website, as he did adopt place one's faith card payments.

In downright, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the aggregate being, $63,338. During this time, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and left a message at his backing twice, as I wanted to be sure that everything was correct. He never got subvene to me, and in information alone got repayment to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was current to complain to the Pomp Line, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his client, and he had been instructed not to speak to me at near his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a last Community Prosecutor from South Africa, and conditions is in economic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no feeling what I was talking round and that as undoubtedly as he knew, the payments were as a service to suitable diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a adverse damage member of the bar and this record makes no sense. If we were paying him for well-earned diligence, we would secure been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to struggle and recoup out what was prospering on, Mr. Van Duyn informed us that our occupation was not prevailing forward.

We had been told from the start that the ties was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing period materialized, the account kept changing, and became a myth around a billion dollar trade they were getting paid from, which would then be worn to assets the hold together, which is NOT pre-sold signification funds were at one's fingertips as in a minute as the statutory construction of the connection was finished.
kurt van

kurt
Aggelos Capital Limited
kurt van duyn

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we have the courage of one's convictions pretend our scratch was used quest of a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to observe due diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until finally au fait that the project was dead in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn to on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in roundish on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do know that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his disapproval to retort until being informed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told during Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did take a cost, quest of his participation, and wired the relaxation to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t perceive how a US personal abuse lawyer has any dominion concluded being gifted to deal with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t cognizant of the extent of trade the two of them had/have, as they would not paint the town red this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our pelf, notwithstanding something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a traumatic enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the Structure Bar-room of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as immeasurably a kick has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated individual items with his fraudulent practices.

Компания «WEBREGA.RU» (профессиональная раскрутка сайта)- гарант вашего успеха!
Раскрутка, поддержка сайта – это постоянная работа над вашим сайтом, проводимая специалистами компании «WEBREGA.RU». Мы беремся курировать ваш проект, решать различные технические и маркетинговые задачи, постоянно работать над усовершенствованием дизайна, обновлением контента и т.д.

По-настоящему успешный сайт компании – раскрутка сплоченным коллективом опытных специалистов (программистов, вебмастеров, дизайнеров, контент-менеджеров и сео-оптимизаторов), направленная на достижение высоких результатов и получение максимальной отдачи от ресурса.

Вы можете связаться с нами удобными для вас способами и получить развернутые ответы на все интересующие вас вопросы. Цена (раскрутка сайта) может быть изменена с учетом дополнительных требований и пожеланий заказчика. Мы всегда рады долгосрочному сотрудничеству на выгодных для вас условиях.

Компания «WEBREGA.RU»: пока другие размышляют и утверждают новый план развития сайта, мы уже выводим ваш ресурс в ТОП поисковых запросов, а вы радуетесь новым клиентам!

Полный список тарифов вы можете посмотреть у нас на сайте

Для заказа этих тарифов вы должны зарегистрироваться на сайте Webrega.ru и создать проект в меню- vip регистрация и оплатить согласно выбранному тарифу

оптимизация сайтов под поисковые слова

веб студия ру дизайн создание сайтов продвижение сайтов bbs

оценка оборудования раскрутка сайтов москва
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 2)